To understand about what All-On-4 dental implant is, you need to understand what an implant is. A dental implant is incorporating a small screw into the jawbone to replace a missing tooth. Once the implant is fixed in the mouth, your dentist will attach a fake tooth to the screw. If you require more than one tooth replacement, you must consider the All-on-4 dental implants. Though the full mouth dental implants cost Sydney can be relatively high, the all on 4 dental implants cost Sydney is comparatively cheaper.
What are the Benefits of All On 4 Implants Procedure?
The major advantage of all on 4 dental implants cost Sydney, it requires less procedures. Just with the support of four dental implants, the whole dental dentition prosthesis is fixed. The following are the other advantages –
- The whole procedure gets concluded within a day.
- In most cases, the procedure does not require bone grafting procedure. Hence making the dental implants Sydney payment plan to be more affordable.
- Since it is all on 4 dental implants, they are place in-depth, offering a long-lasting solution to the patients.
- Ultimately, it requires the patient to undergo only one surgery.
What is the expected life expectancy of the All-on-4 implants last?
Since the All-on-4 implants are fixed deep, they could last for about 20 years with proper care. This makes the all on 4 dental implants cost Sydney worth it for many people who look forward to get the All-on-4 implants.
What is the average Recovery Time of All-On-4 Dental Implants?
The recovery time involved in the All-on-4 implants is relatively sooner when compared with the traditional dentures. In the traditional methods it would take about 3 to 8 months for the recovery, but with the All-on-4 implants, you should be okay from the first day.
Here’s how the recovery process looks like from the day of the procedure –
- From the first hour of your recovery or until your bleeding stops, you will have place gauze pads on the areas of the surgery. You must gently bite down the gauze pads to keep them in place. After the first hour, you can remove the gauze pad if the bleeding stops. If the bleeding continues, the dentist will replace with new gauze. After that, you will have to change every 30-45 minutes.
- After you reach your home, you must make sure not do anything that would disturb the vulnerable areas. Don’t rinse or touch the area, and notably avoid smoking to speed up the recovery process.
- Even though you are gentle towards the surgical area, you must make sure to keep the mouth as clean as possible. Your dentist will prescribe a medicine to rinse your mouth and to eliminate the bacteria. This will promote the healing faster.
- After 24 hours of the surgery, if you still experience bleeding, you can gently rinse your mouth with warm saltwater. You can repeat this for 2 to 3 times a day.
- After the procedure, you should be taking ample rest on your bed and must not do any task that involves any physical strain. You must not lift heavy objects, bend over or anything that will cause bleeding or swelling in the surgical area.