Do you not want the invasive surgery required for a regular implant? Do you lack the bone mass in your jaws to hold them? Do not worry. A saviour is here for you in the form of mini teeth implants in Sydney. This also helps people who want to have lesser healing time after the procedure.
Dental implants have an upper hand over bridge and dentures that sit on the gum’s surface. But after the surgery, to have a strong hold you may have to wait 3-6 months for the bone to fuse around the abutment. Also you may need to have an efficient and healthy bone in your jaw. In case of mini dental implants, they are of smaller size when compared to that of normal implants. When regular implants are 3.4 to 5.8 mm wide, normal implants are just 1.8 to 3.3 mm in diameter. The few other advantages are,
- Overall time spent is less and fewer dental appointments are required. The healing time is also less.
- Installation of mini implants requires one visit to the dentist and sutures are not used.
- Loss of less bone mass in the jaw due to the smaller size of the implant.
- They are cost effective. It costs lesser than a regular implant.
- There is usually no need to have additional costly bone grafts.
- It is fixed in the jawbone like a tooth root which prevents the risk of facial collapse that may occur with bone loss.
In addition to this, you can enjoy all the merits of a regular implant. No pain, no gain? Or Less pain, more gain! The choice is yours