Are you missing one or more teeth? Missing teeth need not be a lifelong issue! Yes, dental implants provide a safe, long-term, natural-looking replacement for a lost tooth. Although cheap dental implants are considered as the superior treatment for a missing tooth, many patients avoid due to several reasons without knowing the consequences of a missing tooth. If you are one among them ignoring your missing teeth, here are the things you need to know about the effects of a missing tooth.
If you are missing one or more teeth, chewing becomes difficult, and you may avoid certain food items which are hard and stick to a soft diet. When your body lacks essential nutrients, your general health will be compromised.
When you lose a tooth, you may look older than your age because you may experience more bone loss. Yes, the decrease in the jawbone height and width may cause facial changes including bite changes that may cause your chin to move forward or a decrease in the height of your face.
All your teeth are supported by each other. So, if you have lost a tooth, the nearby teeth lose some of their teeth and may shift to the space left by the missing teeth over time.
You will be embarrassed about your smile due to the gap between your teeth and it lowers your confidence. You will start to avoid the conversation, social setting, hide your smile and parties.
How to fix missing teeth?
There are several options for a missing tooth such as dentures, bridges, and implants. However, if you need a long-lasting solution, dental implants in Sydney are the right choice you are looking for.
Why choose dental implants?
- Dental implants have a high success rate of 98% than dentures and bridges
- Teeth implants look, function, and feel like a natural tooth
- They are designed to last for a lifetime if properly maintained
- Dental implants less maintenance than cleaning dentures and bridges
- A dental implant replaces both the root and crown part of a missing tooth
- Unlike natural teeth, dental implants are not susceptible to tooth decay
- Dental implants give your smile back
- With implants, you can speak, smile, and eat confidently
- It increases the quality of your life
Dental insurance may help to pay the dental implants cost. However, speak to your dental insurance provider. If you do not have insurance, check with your dental office as they may provide flexible plans. Addressing dental problems earlier is the key to prevent series oral health issues. Replace your missing tooth as early as possible.