Have you failed the root canal? Large cavities? Periodontal disease? Or want to replace missing teeth lost due to injury? You deserve to smile again, and dental implants will help you do that. Dental implants are one of the best tooth-replacement options! A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is fixed in your jaw to help hold the artificial teeth. With a dental implant, your smile can last a lifetime, and maintain good oral health. Know the dental implants cost in Sydney, and book an appointment with a capable dentist.
Who are the Right and Not the Right Candidates For Dental Implant?
In most cases, anyone healthy enough to undergo a routine dental extraction or oral surgery can be considered for a dental implant. But, still, there are some limitations for patient safety.
Heavy smokers, people suffering from uncontrolled chronic disorders such as diabetes or heart disease or patients who have had radiation therapy to the head/neck area need to be evaluated on an individual basis are, not the right candidates for dental implant
Patients should commit to good oral hygiene and regular dental visits. They should have healthy gums and enough bone to hold the implant.
Advantages of Dental Implants
With proper care, implants can last a lifetime. Did you know dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%? The success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed! All you have to do is, know the dental implant price in Sydney, and choose the skilled dentist.
Here are a few benefits of having dental implants.
- Convenience! Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures.
- Durability! A Permanent Solution to Tooth Loss
- Supports Adjacent Teeth
- No Embarrassing Slippage
- Easy to Care For
- Won’t Get Cavities
- Prevents changes in the shape of your face
- Restores bite force
- Matches your natural teeth
- Improved oral health
- Prevents bone loss
- Improved self-esteem
- Easier eating! Dental implants allow you to eat your favorite foods.
- Improved comfort
- Improved speech! With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within your mouth, causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved appearance