The dental implant cost in Sydney is more than any other replacement options of missing teeth because of two main reasons. Firstly, it requires more time and many appointments when compared to other procedures. The second reason is that the lab works and materials behind it are very expensive. As dental implants are considered as a cosmetic procedure, it is not covered by most of the insurance companies. Some of the major benefits in having dental implants are given here,
- The most important benefit is that dental implants look, feel and operate like natural teeth. Also, the original shape of your face is preserved.
- One of the major health issues involved in losing one or more teeth is the deterioration of jawbone which loses its strength and firmness. Dental implants stimulate bone growth, prevent bone loss and preserve their nature.
- There are some clinics who offer affordable Dental implants in Sydney. With proper care and maintenance, dental bridges can last not more than 10 years but a dental implant can last a lifetime.
- Healthy teeth are damaged or modified in order to support the bridge. On the other hand, implants concentrate on the jawbone over which the missing tooth was present and it does not impact the nearby healthy teeth in any way. Dental implants also prevent your adjacent teeth from getting shifted from their original place.
- There is no struggle involved in pronouncing words with dental implants as it functions like a normal teeth. However, people with removable dentures experience difficulty in speaking.
- Implants are fused to the jawbone and rooted to the same spot. You would not have to worry that it may slip or fall out at anytime. You could also take care of your replaced teeth just as you would brush, floss and care for your natural teeth. Dentures are hard to keep in place especially during activities like eating, talking, laughing and coughing etc. Then it would have to be repositioned back into its space.
- Dental implants save you from the embarrassment of having a weird looking smile. Therefore, it doesn’t prevent you from attending any public functions and you can have a lot of fun there without feeling uncomfortable in any way.
- You can cherish the taste of your favourite food in your mouth without any limitations with the help of dental implants. It allows you nearly the same bite force of your natural teeth without any discomfort.
- Though you would have to clean and care for your implants every day to preserve your oral health, cavities are not formed on implants.
These factors make the dental implants the foremost choice for replacing damaged or missing teeth.